• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York FREE grain, hops, bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hvjackson

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm moving and need to slim down my operation. Located in Setauket, NY (near Stony Brook).

Free for the taking:
  • ~100 lbs of grains (including ~20lbs 2-row base malt and ~30 lbs Marris Otter, many specialty grains see photo for a few).
  • ~16 oz hops (vacuum sealed in freezer, some are 1 year+ old. Nothing ancient).

I also have a fair amount of bottles. All are rinsed clean, most have labels removed:
  • Case of 12oz bottles
  • Case+ of 22oz bottle
  • Case of wine bottles
  • ~6 750ml bottles (Dogfish Head style, I think these might require 29mm caps)
  • ~8 750ml Belgian-style corked bottles
  • Several 500ml bottles

**No boxes or plastic containers include, so bring your own bags for the grain. Some of the grains are vacuum sealed already.**

photo2.JPG

photo1.JPG

Thanks for all the interest. I'm sure I can find the grain and hops a good home based on the number of responses. I will try to sort through them in the order I received them.

Is anyone interested in the bottles?

Thank you Henry. It was nice to meet you, and very generous of you to give out your supplies.
For anyone else curious, all of the grain and hops are gone. He still had bottles and rice hulls when I left today.

Back