Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Another Website

Old 12-10-2007, 04:08 AM   #1
RWBooneJr
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Another Website

I like the recipe calculator at tastybrew-dot-com. I know that the calculations are often different than other sources, but they are always a good ballpark for new recipes (and I check them in multiple places before I brew). But, IT SEEMS TO BE GONE THIS WEEKEND. Is anyone else having trouble gettingt in, or is it just me. Is there another source that I should try. And is there software that I really should have instead and, if so, how much is it?

Bottled: Edwort's Apfelwein, Hoegarden Clone, Anchor Steam Clone; Sonoma Pinot Noir; Oak-aged Vanilla Bourbon Chocolate Stout
Gone, But Not Forgotten: Half Hour Hefeweizen; Kit Brown Ale; New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc; Fuggles ESB; Pumpkin Ale
Up Next: More Oak-aged Vanilla Bourbon Chocolate Stout

Old 12-10-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
Fatgodzilla
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBooneJr
I like the recipe calculator at tastybrew-dot-com. I know that the calculations are often different than other sources, but they are always a good ballpark for new recipes (and I check them in multiple places before I brew). But, IT SEEMS TO BE GONE THIS WEEKEND. Is anyone else having trouble gettingt in, or is it just me. Is there another source that I should try. And is there software that I really should have instead and, if so, how much is it?
Have you tried Beersmith or Promash ? Both give limited use free versions and are real good value for money. I prefer Beersmith but you need to look at both.