• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vermont 1/2 Barrel brewing setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is a 1/2 barrel brewery. All that is needed is electricity and you will be running in a matter of minutes. Included is three (3) 25 gallon mega pots with thermometers (brew kettle, mash tun w/ false bottom, hot liquor tank). These are setup for a completely electric system, 5500 watt elements are used in the brew kettle and hot liqour tank. These elements are controlled by two (2) High Gravity Single Vessel control units. Each has control for one element and one pump. These controllers have LCD screens for precise temperature control which is monitored via the included temperature probes.

Also included is a HERMS coil for maintaining mash temperatures. Two (2) march chugger pumps are included as well and a counter flow wort chiller. All parts seen are included, this includes, ball valves, quick disconnects, site glasses, hoses with disconnects, electric fittings and boxes, brew table and legs, Stainless steel vent hood. Also includes breakers and wire to panel box. It also includes 3 - 6 gallon carboys, and 3 ball lock- 5 gallon corny kegs with gas and liquid fittings.

UPDATE: Asking $2700 for setup. Need to get out of the brewery.

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice setup. Please let me know if you decide on parting out.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Since I'm pretty far from you, probably the parts that could easily be shipped. The pumps come to mind most easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back