Pop Up Sale 3 hours only! 10% off Farmhouse.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
We are trying something new today a 3 hour "Pop Up" sale at Farmhouse.

Use the code: HBT10OFF (Excludes a few items)

Thanks

John

Farmhousebrewingsupply.com

I'm so ashamed! My addiction to hops is out of control. Ordered from you just yesterday, but a coupon code was all it took to convince me I needed more. If you had more whole leaf hops it would be even worse. Not sure if I should say thanks. :eek:

I'm so ashamed! My addiction to hops is out of control. Ordered from you just yesterday, but a coupon code was all it took to convince me I needed more. If you had more whole leaf hops it would be even worse. Not sure if I should say thanks. :eek:

Well we thank you!

Just bought 3 shanks... Great prices! When's that keg deal on the four pack going to be available again? I need 4 additional kegs desperately

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bummer, I would have bought the rest of the kegging stuff I need since I just got my regulator, CO2 tank and kegs.

Is there any other venue where these sales will be posted? Facebook? Twitter? A newsletter? I prefer to order from you guys and a sale like this will get my business.

Is there any other venue where these sales will be posted? Facebook? Twitter? A newsletter? I prefer to order from you guys and a sale like this will get my business.

We did one via the Farmhouse Newsletter a few weeks ago and we also do them of Facebook as well. Try to rotate to catch everyone. We post on Twitter as well but only have a few hundred followers.

You might want to put your twitter handle in your sig then. I'd follow ya if I could easily find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back