Mayweather vs Hatton ? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Mayweather vs Hatton ?

Old 12-07-2007, 04:36 PM   #1
Oct 2007

Anyone else psyched to see this fight tomorrow? I really REALLY hope Hatton shuts Floyd Jr. up. Hatton looks like a rabid dog in the ring. i ususally wouldnt root for the foriegner but i just have to in this case. Kudos to HBO in their 24/7 shows gearing up to the fights, now im gonna be out another $50.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:53 PM   #2
Sep 2007
Fort Worth (soon)

I dont' really get into boxing too much. There have been far too many deaths in that sport for me to appreciate it. The boxing community refuses to acknowledge that brain damage is cumulative. I know more rich boxing promoters than rich fighters.

However, boxing does have an impact in MMA and I appreciate the training it provides. Learning how not to get punched is always a good skill to have.
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Old 12-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #3
Jun 2006
Plainfield, IL
Liked 35 Times on 25 Posts

The business of boxing is far to corrupt for me to enjoy anymore.
On Tap: Whatever I just brewed (got sick of updating it)

Old 12-07-2007, 08:39 PM   #4
Feb 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I think Mayweather might be the current best pound for pound. I think he'll beat Hatton, and I hope he does.
Töpperwein Brewery

Old 12-07-2007, 09:34 PM   #5
mr x
May 2007
Mainly Halifax
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Should be interesting. I'll be watching it for sure. Haven't seen Hatton fight so it's hard for me to say who will win.
This place really went to hell. Follow the OF standard stout. Bye.