Is Keg Cowboy Still There?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottG58

Reaction score
I bought some stuff off of Keg Cowboy Website Sunday. I do not receive an email confirming the order. I found the stuff with a Google search. When I looked at their website today, there was a message saying the website and retail store were down beginning in November and would likely be back up in January. They don't answer their phone and there is a message that says the mailbox is full.

The website will take your money. Caveat emptor.

It doesn't look good. They say they were to be back by January 15th. That is too long to be renovating without some update. If they are not answering phones......

Call your credit card company. You can cancel the transaction.

I've ordered from Keg Cowboy in the past. I just checked my PM history and my coupon code came from Swift45 (forum member here / Keg Cowboy person). Checking his profile's activity, he hasn't been active since 05-25-2012 9:04 AM. Hopefully that can help you in some way...

Back