Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Breweriana Make A Wish!

Old 03-23-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
WesleyS
Are you actually reading this?
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3539 Times on 2359 Posts
Likes Given: 359

Default Breweriana Make A Wish!

Welcome to the Breweriana Make A Wish Thread!!! Open to any member of 90+ days and 100+ posts. CONUS only. Absolutely no exceptions.

Please read the entire list of rules and reminders before participating.

The Rules:

1. A member will make a wish for several breweries they would like to have items from. This can be glassware, bottle openers, stickers, shirts, etc. It would be a good idea to include shirt size in your posted list. If you have a specific preference for glassware styles, shirts design, etc. include that in your list as well. Just keep in mind, if you make it too specific or rare, your list may take a while to be granted or you may have to add to keep it moving.

2. Then, someone who is able to provide items from at least 2 breweries on the list, will post up that they can fulfill the wish and then post their own wish list.

3. Once you see the post fulfilling your wish, send a pm to that person with your shipping address.

4. Ship your wish fulfillment package in a timely manner. If there is a delay in getting it out, please communicate. We all know things pop up, be courteous and give your wish recipient a heads up.

5. If someone accepts to fulfill the current MAW and doesnt follow through, the unfulfilled wish list will be back up for grabs. As well, anyone that doesnt follow through may be prohibited from future MAW participation.

6. Shipping must include tracking, when you get the package sent out: A) send the tracking info via PM to the recipient and B) Post in the open thread that a PM has been sent to the recipient with the tracking info. Do not post tracking info in the open thread. Doing so will result in being banned from the MAW.

7. Let the members know when you've received your package by posting up pictures of your MAW.

8. Please wait a week after fulfilling a wish before doing so again. This allows for others to participate in the thread.

9. This kind of thread ebbs and flows, sometimes it is extremely active, others it moves slow. Use this to judge if your wishes need to be expanded.

Reminders and Suggestions:

-HBT is not responsible for any problems or mishaps should any arise

-Try to include a variety of breweries in your wish list. Having 10+ isnt mandatory but the more you list, the better the chance of someone having a few to grant.

-It is more likely for your list to be granted if it includes multiple breweries in the same general area making it more likely that one member will have access to more than one brewery.

-I'm sure a lot of us have pretty extensive glassware collections, so if granting a wish and sending glassware, it's perfectly acceptable to send from your own collection instead of purchasing new. Just please be sure it's in great condition, though.

-iTrader Feedback should be used.

-You have to grant a wish before posting yours.

-This is not a contest of quantity or who can outdo who. At least 2 breweries from the wish list and perhaps a few extras if you'd like. These extras can include commercial beer or homebrew, but are not necessary to grant a wish.

-If you see a list you'd like to grant, but have a question for the recipient that may affect whether you can actually grant the list or not: First, post in the thread that you have sent a question to the current list holder. Then PM the list holder your question. Based upon the answer you receive back, post whether or not you can grant the wish list.

Note: The following members will be moderating this thread. If you have any suggestions or if there are any along the way, please send a pm and they'll do their best to handle the situation. Allow them to address these situations via PM, rather than discussing it in this thread.
Thread moderators:
WesleyS and thatjonguy

Thanks everyone and let the Breweriana MAW begin!

Sent from a happy place where March madness doesn't exist

Old 03-23-2014, 02:21 PM   #2
WesleyS
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

After approval I was given the to ahead to kick this thing off. Remember, this MAW can be for variety of items from the breweries. Obviously we're not talking about expensive items (neon signs for example). But glassware, key chains, bottle openers, Tshirts, hats, stickers, etc. are all good items to grant a MAW with. If there are any questions, PM thatjonguy or me. Alright guys, lets have some fun!

Here's the first list.
I have a glass collecting problem, so glasses preferred, but not necessary to fulfill. Shirt size XL
NEBCO
Two Roads
Hill Farmstead
Lawson's
New Holland
Jolly Pumpkin
Firestone Walker
21st Amendment
Oskar Blues
Left Hand (especially one of their Nitro labeled glasses)
Troegs
Tired Hands
Terrapin
Cigar City
Tallgrass
Saint Somewhere
Lost Abbey
Pizza Boy ( I like the logo on their glasses)
The Bruery
Any empty growler from a non Texas brewery (since this MAW is for brewery merch, filling a growler before sending would be considered an extra)
Any Teku or can shaped glass from a brewery not in Texas. (Except Vivant can shaped glass. Already own one. )
I'll add more if need be.
I'm going to be a little out of touch today, so if you can grant my list, just say granted and post your list to keep it going. I'll PM my info later.

Old 03-23-2014, 02:27 PM   #3
jmcm_brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 114 Times on 73 Posts

Awesome idea sub'd.. But no dice on the first list

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Old 03-23-2014, 02:30 PM   #4
SandstoneCityBrew
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 188 Times on 120 Posts
Likes Given: 185

Should we be including shirt sizes in our lists?

Old 03-23-2014, 02:32 PM   #5
jjw5015
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I would also recommend including shirt size you would like

Old 03-23-2014, 02:32 PM   #6
WesleyS
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

That would actually be a good idea.
Thanks!

Old 03-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #7
finsfan
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2625 Times on 1868 Posts
Likes Given: 5156

These are all too rare for me to grant Great idea though. Looking forward to getting in on this

Old 03-23-2014, 02:36 PM   #8
WesleyS
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by finsfan View Post
These are all too rare for me to grant Great idea though. Looking forward to getting in on this
If it goes too long, I'll add more. I'm also open to suggestions of local breweries to add that I might not have even heard of or thought of.

Old 03-23-2014, 02:43 PM   #9
WesleyS
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesleyS View Post

Here's the first list.
I have a glass collecting problem, so glasses preferred, but not necessary to fulfill. Shirt size XL
NEBCO
Two Roads
Hill Farmstead
Lawson's
New Holland
Jolly Pumpkin
Firestone Walker
21st Amendment
Oskar Blues
Left Hand (especially one of their Nitro labeled glasses)
Troeggs
Tired Hands
Terrapin
Cigar City
Tallgrass
Any Teku or can shaped glass from a brewery not in Texas. (Except Vivant can shaped glass. Already have one. )
I'll add more if need be.
I'm going to be a little out of touch today, so if you can grant my list, just say granted and post your list to keep it going. I'll PM my info later.

Added a few I forgot.

Old 03-23-2014, 02:46 PM   #10
thatjonguy
Now with 57.93% more awesome!
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 811 Times on 554 Posts
Likes Given: 454

Shirt size is a great idea. If you have any preference for glassware styles or prints, you may post that as well (e.g. Nitro labeled glass from Left Hand).

Here's to hoping the SWMBOs don't kill us for acquiring more glassware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesleyS
The biggest argument against using UPS is the fact that a UPS employee sent me a package using FedEx.