• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Small dropper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello

Reaction score
My refractometer came with a plastic dropper that grew some mold inside of it. I cannot clean it out well enough and obviously do not want to stick this in my wort after boil. I can get 100 on Amazon but I don't think I'll ever need 100. Does anyone have a couple of these lying around for whatever reason? I'll gladly pay, of course. It is really just not needing 100, not really the cost of 100.

Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 11.22.20 AM.jpg

It wasn't the cost it was the unnecessary amount. Thanks all for the links and the google idea. I need things from Bobby soon so I'll buy from him most likely. My thought was this could go into an envelope with a regular stamp. I didn't think it was costly to ship.

Back