Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Brew Stands > Show us your sculpture or brew rig
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #71
joel.e
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Moseley, VA
Posts: 11
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

a work in progress... copy of AGbrewer (hope you don't mind)

[IMG][/IMG]



joel.e is offline
Tvc15 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:20 AM   #72
LS_Grimmy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
LS_Grimmy's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cold Lake , Alberta
Posts: 297
Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Default

you guys got me beat! I'm with the guy and the brick wall with the 1/4 glass of beer



__________________
LS Grimmy

My Web Site:
www.grimmysbeer.com


LS_Grimmy is offline
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:46 AM   #73
Lil' Sparky
Cowboys EAC
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Lil' Sparky's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 4,013
Liked 58 Times on 36 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel.e
a work in progress... copy of AGbrewer (hope you don't mind)

Nice work there, friend! Very similar to mine as well. I'm digging those gianormous burners! How long until you get to put it to work?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman2 View Post
I dub this beer the Double Slutty Triple Nutty Bodacious Booty Brunette!
Lil' Sparky is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #74
joel.e
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Moseley, VA
Posts: 11
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sparky
Nice work there, friend! Very similar to mine as well. I'm digging those gianormous burners! How long until you get to put it to work?

If all goes well this coming weekend. I got my pump mounted/wired and all my hoses/QD's made up over this past weekend. I just need some fittings welded on a keggle and I'll be good to go. It will be nice to not lift a 10 gallon cooler full of hot water over my head and put it on top of my tool box anymore.
joel.e is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:32 PM   #75
Lil' Sparky
Cowboys EAC
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Lil' Sparky's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 4,013
Liked 58 Times on 36 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel.e
It will be nice to not lift a 10 gallon cooler full of hot water over my head and put it on top of my tool box anymore.
Amen! You're preachin' to the choir brother!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman2 View Post
I dub this beer the Double Slutty Triple Nutty Bodacious Booty Brunette!
Lil' Sparky is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #76
AGBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AGBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 421
Liked 6 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel.e
If all goes well this coming weekend. I got my pump mounted/wired and all my hoses/QD's made up over this past weekend. I just need some fittings welded on a keggle and I'll be good to go. It will be nice to not lift a 10 gallon cooler full of hot water over my head and put it on top of my tool box anymore.
About time you show up. Looks good.
AGBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:52 PM   #77
Dude
Will work for beer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dude's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Knob Noster, Missouri
Posts: 8,843
Liked 76 Times on 66 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer


It's a work in progress. Here it is on the first day of the build. The burners mount on clips directly below the kegs. The project is nearly complete and is scheduled to brew on saturday.
Interesting. Any more progress?
__________________
On Tap: Lake Walk Pale Ale -- Eternity (Raspberry Stout) -- Nutrocker -- Donnybrook Dark
Primary: Lake Walk Pale Ale
Secondary: Summit IPA
Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com
Dude is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:56 PM   #78
ddroukas
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: huntsville, alabama
Posts: 60
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve
Dude-
Brew rigs are ALWAYS a work in progress...
Sexiest thing I've seen so far.
Besides the risk of your rig turning to kindling...any unforseen problems building a brew stand from wood? This is the avenue I'm looking to take seeing as how we have stock piles of cherry and oak in our woodshop.
ddroukas is offline
tcjnz Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:53 AM   #79
FSR402
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FSR402's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jenison, MI
Posts: 2,885
Liked 17 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddroukas
Sexiest thing I've seen so far.
Besides the risk of your rig turning to kindling...any unforseen problems building a brew stand from wood? This is the avenue I'm looking to take seeing as how we have stock piles of cherry and oak in our woodshop.
Mine is made of wood (it's on one of the past pages) and I have had no problems in 6 months and almost 200 gallons brewed on it.
__________________
TWO FISTED BREWING CO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_cad View Post
Its nice when you and your friends have comparable equipment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker-san View Post
some people will tap anything that has a hole.
Buy Two Fisted Brewing gear
FSR402 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:17 AM   #80
Onescalerguy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Craig,Alaska
Posts: 456
Liked 13 Times on 5 Posts

Default

No problems here...over 100 gals and not even a smudge.


Onescalerguy is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Show Me Your Wood Brew Sculpture/Rig twst1up Brew Stands 929 06-12-2015 04:02 PM
brew sculpture? beerme Equipment/Sanitation 10 09-18-2013 02:40 AM
First all grain brew (with amazing brew sculpture pic) alpo All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 14 02-11-2013 04:50 AM
Brew Sculpture ? lpdean Equipment/Sanitation 13 05-13-2009 11:40 AM
My new brew sculpture Lil' Sparky All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 26 02-25-2007 05:11 AM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS