- an Arduino controlled (Pano-Matti) heating + volumes (flow meter now, scale to be added for the BK)
- Fully automatic mash time/temperature control
- 2 pumps, one for the HERMS. A bigger one for HERMS-CFC-heating, same pump takes care of the whirlpool as well.
- Pumped whirlpool with "conical" BK, no filtering needed, just hops in a bag
- 3kW (2*1,5kW = works on normal 10A (230) socket) BK with stepless power control
- 2kW HLT, that is used for the CFC-HERMS + sparge water + cleaning water
- A lot of brass fittings and 2nd hand stuff