We did a couple 5 gallon batches using the kegs as the 'mashing station' that day and moved the boil pots onto other burners.
Then on the deck, copper coil installed in HLT but no pump yet to use it.
We were brewing a saison that day, my buddy decided to use the zest of an entire grapefruit, along with coriander and grains of paradise near the end of boil.
The evolution to a brewstand. The straight sided keg became the boil pot. The stand was built for a cooler-masher so the HLT wasn't high enough to mash in a keg. Luckily, I already had a short/wide 15 gallon pot that works well for the mash so far.
This was my first attempt at a keggle-mash false bottom device turned upside-down. When recirculating mash it was getting clogged so I widened a few of the slots. I've brewed once since this pic and I plan on widening more slots before next time. It's suspended by a bent up coat hanger but I'm thinking of putting a hole in the lid and just mounting it up there...
My keg already had a hole up near the top so I used a scrap of copper tube and bent up this attempt at a whirlpool arm. I think it goes down to around the 8 gallon mark before the bend. I didn't have high hopes, but when I went to clean the keg there was a cake about an inch tall and 6 inches accross. Maybe it worked some, this was with all pellet hops.
I'd like to hard plumb a simple water system on to the stand, but before next brew I'm going to throw together a simple 'hop spider' strainer bag suspension to use in boil. Last time we used whole leaf hops they stole more wort than we anticipated.
I made up a keg/carboy cleaner from a bucket that sits in the mash pot and uses the brewing pump to recirculate cleaner/sanitizer. I don't have a picture of it right now but I'll post one after it's next use.