2014 hop rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
Finnaly assed the field and here are the rhizomes I can sell this year once the snow stops, hopefully this week.

2014 RHIZOME PRICES

CASCADE 2 EA OR 6/10
CHINOOK 3 EA
GALENA 3 EA
CENTENAL 3 EA
GLACIER 3EA
HALLERTAU 3EA
MAGNUM 3EA
GOLDING 3EA
TETNAG 3EA
FUGGLE 3EA
WILLIIMETTE 3EA

Shipping is 6.00 for up to 15.
Normal state restrictions apply. no WA, HI OR OR INTERNATIONAL, SORRY

I am very interested in some hops. What is the best way to order?
Lisa

Just PM me.
I will be digging them this weekend if that works for you. I only use flat rate boxes for the time in transit seems 1-2 days and usually do not get hot. and that order will fit in a small. 6.00 . My paypal is [email protected] and if you can put your HBT username and order in the remarks it makes it much easier for me.
Thanks, Ray

No scientific method. I just look at a few of the hills from each variety to make sure the rhizomes show signs of life. We had a really rough winter here and the rhizomes grow laterally and pretty shallow so I wanted to make sure they looked good.

All orders went out sat, finally had a break in the weather. Will do the next round next weekend due to passible snow again this week. Should of shot that groundhog when I HAD THE CHANCE!

hi, or and wa all have an ag quarantine. I know Hawaii is really serious because I lived there for 12 yrs and the non native plants take over bigtime. AK no idea and I assume OR and WA is to keep a blight away from the hops there so they do not get infected like the east coast in the late 19th and early 20th century.

hi, or and wa all have an ag quarantine. I know Hawaii is really serious because I lived there for 12 yrs and the non native plants take over bigtime. AK no idea and I assume OR and WA is to keep a blight away from the hops there so they do not get infected like the east coast in the late 19th and early 20th century.

Oh so the rhizomes my lhbs gets must be from this state then? Probably from the Yakima valley area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what I have left.
2014 RHIZOME PRICES

CASCADE 2 EA OR 6/10
CHINOOK 3 EA
CENTENAL 3 EA
GLACIER 3EA
HALLERTAU 3EA
MAGNUM 3EA
GOLDING 3EA
TETNAG 3EA
WILLIIMETTE 3EA

Hey man local pa brewer could I get an est with shipping for 2 of each cascade, centennial, chinook, magnum and willament, since they grow for you in this climate might as well stick to as local as I can lol zip is 17013 Carlisle PA

Here's a pic of my Kent Goldings just popping their heads out! Been about a week and a half since I planted them.

1398294294655.jpg

Do you have any cascade and hallertau left?? Would like to order some, if so.....

Wait you got Columbus? If you do let me know I'm placing my order tonight with you, think to keep wife happy I'm going 2 cascade and one each of cent, chinook, willament, and Columbus if you got it

Probably a few more weeks on the cascade, the rest are starting to get low.

Here is an updated list, same on shipping 6 for up to 12 or so.

CASCADE 2 EA OR 6/10
CHINOOK 3 EA
CENTENAL 3 EA
FUGGLE 3 EA 0r 4/10 Just found a ton of them
GLACIER 3EA
HALLERTAU 3EA
MAGNUM 3EA
GOLDING 3EA
TETNAG 3EA
WILLIIMETTE 3EA

Didn't open the bag to look yet just put them in the fridge till I can get them in the dirt I'm excited as hell thanks again man
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399410809.187105.jpg

Planted them all today will get a pic of the cascade bed tomorrow when I get the trellis up

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399595719.448011.jpg

Back