Can anybody tell me what this old keg is worth?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jphillips224

Reaction score
A friend of mine wants to buy this from me for $50. I have no idea what it's worth. I don't want to rip him/myself off. Can anybody give me some info on this? Thank you ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394492323.387724.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1394492376.903840.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

See what it says there on the top? "Property of MillerCoors" means that it is not your keg to sell. Return it to where you bought the beer (and borrowed the keg).

This was in a house my business cleaned out. I never thought about that. I guess I should return it. Where should I? I literally have no idea where it came from

Really any liquor store that sells kegs should give you some cash for it. If they say they say no, try somewhere else

What area are you from? I'm sure someone on the forum can give you a more specific location.

I'm from Michigan, I'll go to my local store and see what they can do. Thanks guys

Just sell it to your friend. If he's offering you 50 bucks then it's not ripping him off. Don't worry about the "keg police". I doubt MillerCoors is going to miss one sixtel.

Just sell it to your friend. If he's offering you 50 bucks then it's not ripping him off. Don't worry about the "keg police". I doubt MillerCoors is going to miss one sixtel.

You probably also think that shoplifting something worth $10 is no big deal to the big box store. It really isn't - until you think of the other 100,000 others. That $10 just turned into a million dollars. Who covers this? Certainly not the box store chain.

WE DO with higher prices.

Try to return the keg. If they don't want it, then, sell it to your friend.

five dollars and free shipping.

IM me... I'll give you my address so we can arrange the deal.

Seriously.. I'll give you five bucks if you pay for shipping.

lol.. just kidding. Looks like a nice keg. Get as much as you can for it.

Good thing I don't drink miller or Coors then.....:)

Sent from my DROID4 using Home Brew mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back