Ummmmm - (New Belgium Ranger)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerlover87

Reaction score
Belgian brew I picked up a six pack of today tasty has a great taste of hops

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Home Brew mobile app

1394329962733.jpg

It's from Colorado brewery

I have to disagree its called new Belgium Ranger would you like me to post a photo of the bottle?

New Belgium is an American brewery. Ranger is their IPA.

If posting in the technical subforums, of which this is one, please use a thread title specific to your topic, and don't make others guess what you're talking about.

Moved to Commercial Brew Discussion, as it seems that is your intent.

It's very dry, but very good. I get it all the time. The bottle art has changed I see. But yes, new Belgium is the name of the brewery. Thy also make another tasty amber ale, fat tire

Yea I liked it fairly well myself has a hoppy citrus taste if you ask me I think it tastes best in a chilled glass really brings the flavor out for me

I will definitely have to try to find the 8 Bit if I can find it thanks for the suggestion

I am going to start out brewing a pale ale tuesday I want to try brewing anything but dark beer not a fan of the darks myself I am just new to brewing and excited to get going

young padawan learner, sampling will be one of the most important aspects of developing a brew you like. nay, a brew you love. when you find one you really really like, research for clones of that beer. then you're on your way to creating your own recipes. sorry to take it off topic.

ok. I have been on HBT for a long time, and this is the most confusing thread I have read :mug:

Ranger is a good one. Next time you pick up a New Belgium beer, you should try Rampant. It's an Imperial IPA... it's my favorite of theirs... As far as 8-Bit from Tallgrass, it's a good beer. My personal favorite from Tallgrass is Buffalo Sweat. I prefer without Vanilla, but it's good with Vanilla too... Good beers!

Not sure why It's confusing we are just talking about beer lol I am new to HBT tho so maybe it is

Don't think I would care for the vanilla either but I will try anything once

Well I have 6 six children so punctuation is a bit hard to focus on but I will work on that....... Man people on here are picky maybe I need to find a different forum.

Well I have 6 six children so punctuation is a bit hard to focus on but I will work on that....... Man people on here are picky maybe I need to find a different forum.

nah. we're all nerds. it's all good. this is one of the best places you can go for home brewing info & support.

Yea just trying to learn about brewing not English class lol

Want to meet cool people who have the same passionya know?

Want to meet cool people who have the same passionya know?

you found the place. now's it's just ignoring the off topic comments. that and a bunch of us are smart-mouths. you will find tons of very useful information & helpful people here.

Never tried a pumpkin ale what kind flavors does that provide ?

Thanks for the post Terek, I saved it. Might be my next brew once I finish my herms

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Never tried a pumpkin ale what kind flavors does that provide ?

I find a pumpkin ale provides mostly pumpkin flavors.

I like the Ranger IPA. I don't think I've had their Belgian Ranger IPA though. :rockin:

I find a pumpkin ale provides mostly pumpkin flavors.

I like the Ranger IPA. I don't think I've had their Belgian Ranger IPA though. :rockin:

Try a Blue Moon pumpkin ale. You won't find any pumpkin flavor. I'm saving it for someone who really likes a Lite beer.

I think I might like the pumpkin flavor gonna have to give er a try

Back