Most Innovative Homebrewing Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NobleNewt

Noble Newt
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I was doing some research for a blog post, and wanted to know what you guys thought were some of the most innovative pieces of homebrewing equipment on the market today. What makes your life/brew day easier and why?

This is probably going to sound silly, but cam locks are what I consider the best part of my brew kit. Second would have to be my 12 volt solar pump.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

The little $20 STC-1000 dual temp controller that lets you put together (along with a used fridge or freezer) a full-blown fermenter chamber for under $100.

Is this what you're looking for?

http://picobrew.com/

Now we're getting somewhere! Yes!

As silly as it sounds, I think the Northern Brewer Big Mouth Bubbler is one of the most innovative products.

The Fast Rack is pretty epic also.

Finally, the Cool Brewing fermentation coolers are a life saver for Texas.

Those are the things I've come up with, but I want to hear more from you guys. (Probably should have put that in my original post.)

Keep the ideas coming!

I saw that picobrew thing when I was thinkin about gettin a homebrew setup funded via kickstarter. I'd love to see it in action.

I'd have to nominate Bobby_m's electric element housing for electric brewing. That is the first purpose built piece of equipment I have been able to buy for my emerging electric brewery. It saves a ton of fabrication of electrical boxes and eliminates the use of JB weld in a Kal type setup. And you can get it for triclover, welded, or weldless setups.

I'd have to nominate Bobby_m's electric element housing for electric brewing. That is the first purpose built piece of equipment I have been able to buy for my emerging electric brewery. It saves a ton of fabrication of electrical boxes and eliminates the use of JB weld in a Kal type setup. And you can get it for triclover, welded, or weldless setups.

Do you have a link to this?

Nylon Paint Strainer Bag. AG brewing made cheap and easy for many who were put off by the cost and complexity of buying or building a mash tun.

Latest posts

Back