Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > California HomeBrew Forum > Looking to collaborate for a non profit festival in CA

Old 02-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
nonprofitbrew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Looking to collaborate for a non profit festival in CA

Hello fellow brewers! I am looking to start a beer festival in CA titled homebrewing for heroes. Does anyone have any connections to a veteran specific non profit? Please please please let me know. I want to give back to our brave men and women out there. Thank you!

Old 02-13-2014, 12:32 AM   #2
Demaskee
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

As an active duty brewer, I applaud you efforts. I think you may have luck with your local American Legion, or VFW. They have chapters as well as bars in almost every city and can help get the word out to a wider audience. Other options might be Wounded Warriors, possibly the USO (although they my be frown on the alcohol side of this) Where is California are you?