New Brewery Planning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomThompson

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first post so please forgive me if Im asking something in the wrong forum. I have applied for some grant money to help hire a consultant but Im at least 1.5 months away from getting that. I have worked in regional breweries as a volunteer last week and have a rough idea of what I need to place on my list for material. Im trying to complete my business plan. I need to brew about 20-30 hectolitres per brew.

If I put a list of what I have, is anyone in a position to help with constructive criticism ? Thanks!

I'm busy building/developing a brewery in South Africa. It would really be interesting to compare notes and what you are doing/planning to do your brewery. Please add me to the list of interested people.

Hey Johnny, Im not sure I can be of value to you. I am way early on in the process. Have my business plan together. Have a list of items I think I need but I am still struggling with the numbers and figuring out how much beer I should be brewing in year one. So many chicken/egg dynamics at play here. Im going to go down to one of the local brew houses here and see if I can see what theyre doing or striving to do in terms of volume. I would love to talk, but I want to bring some value to the conversation

I'm busy building/developing a brewery in South Africa. It would really be interesting to compare notes and what you are doing/planning to do your brewery. Please add me to the list of interested people.

Where in South Africa?

Back