I got a crapload of new beers to try today.....went to World Market and they had a few newer selections from the last time I visited, so I thought I'd go for some of them.
1. Rogue Mocha Porter
2. Pyramid Apricot Hefe
Also bought an "American Microbrews" sampler. Just one of those goofy samplers that has 1 bottle of a few different american microbrews. Usually 2 or 3 of them catch my eye, in this case it is 5 or 6 of them...anyway, it has these in it:
1. Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout
2. Firestone Double barrel Ale (Supposedly brewed and fermented in oak barrels?)
3. Rogue Brutal Bitter
4. Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA (had it before, wanna try it again....)
5. Iron City Premium Lager (yechhhhh...)
6. Backfin Pale Ale (Clay Pipe Brewing Co.)
7. MacTarnahan's Black watch Cream Porter
8. Geary's Pale Ale
9. Spanish Peaks Black Dog Ale
10. Newport Amber
Also have a Genessee Cream Ale and a Robert the Bruce to try tonight. If I get to them all.....