Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > San Diego Sampling round table?

Old 11-24-2007, 01:53 AM   #1
Bsquared
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 59 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default San Diego Sampling round table?

Any one in the San Diego Area who might like to have a little sampling round table? I have a few recipes I have worked on for a while, and think I might like to have a little Input on how they are advancing.

I currently have a Chocolate cream porter, Black Lager and a California common that will be in Bottles and Carbonated in the next two weeks.

Let me know If anyone is interested .

Old 11-27-2007, 06:33 AM   #2
mbaha
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsquared
Any one in the San Diego Area who might like to have a little sampling round table? I have a few recipes I have worked on for a while, and think I might like to have a little Input on how they are advancing.

I currently have a Chocolate cream porter, Black Lager and a California common that will be in Bottles and Carbonated in the next two weeks.

Let me know If anyone is interested .

Not there yet give me sometime. Where do you go to grad school?

Old 12-01-2007, 09:08 PM   #3
Bsquared
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 59 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Mbaha: I'm at SDSU/TSRI (Molecular Virology)

Any one interested, I was thinking if some people might want to meet up a local bar like Liar's and then take it from there.

I'm starting to compile a few more beer's I have never made, and am not to sure how they should taste, so a little fellow beer snob critique would be greatly appreciated.