Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > Florida HomeBrew Forum > Tampa Beer Week
Old 01-24-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Liked 71 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Default Tampa Beer Week

I was lucky enough to time my annual trip down to visit family during Tampa Beer week. Last year I missed it by a week though I still managed to hit 8 breweries in 4 days.

Other than Hunahpu Day (which I did get a ticket for) what other events or locations are not to be missed?

I be centered around Palm Harbor (near Lagerhaus Brewing) so 7vnth Sun is a given, Barley Mow on deck.

Last year we missed Peg's which we heard was good and Sea Dog which wasn't open yet.

Any events that aren't to be missed?

Old 01-24-2014, 03:04 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Liked 31 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 33

You may want to check Cajun Bayou Cafe's website. They have some homebrew and craft brew events throughout the year and their in Largo I believe. Plus they have good cajun food and the best bread pudding Ive ever had.

Actually in Pinellas Park
Thirsty Mutt Brewing Co.

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Reason: wrong location