• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Perlick 425 SS Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windycitybears1985

Reaction score
I am putting a feeler out there for 2 Perlick 425 SS faucets and the screw in SS bottling adapter. These are in like new condition (I think I still have the boxes they came in) and have barely been used. I was thinking $120 shipped. Let me know if you have any interest. I don't need to sell them, but know that someone might need them to add taps to a keezer with other 425's or something. Can't seem to find any online for a price comparison. Thanks

Would rather sell both together if possible so they are packaged with the bottling adapter and less trips to the post office to ship.

Pics of the faucets. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389415652.530748.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1389415666.109543.jpg

Back