• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Complete Homebrewing Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forum04pl

Reaction score
I am listing my entire homebrew setup for sale, I am relocating to the West coast shortly and will be downsizing. This setup is ready to use for anyone from a beginner to an advanced brewer. I started on this kit and slowly added as I became more invested in homebrewing. You can brew all grain or extract batches with this setup, I typically brew BIAB (an all grain method).

Feel free to ask any questions, I am more than happy to demonstrate the basics of the setup to potential buyers or point people in the right direction of getting started.

Kit includes:

-10 Gallon Kettle & Lid
-Bayou Classic Burner & Propane Tank
-6 Gallon Better Bottle Carboy
-5 Gallon Better Bottle Carboy
-6.5 Gallon Ale Pail Fermenter
-6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with 2 Bottling Wands for easy bottling
-(4) 1 Gallon Glass Bottles for small batch testing or storage
-Custom made brewing bag for 10 Gal kettle setup, great for getting into all grain BIAB
-Wort Chiller
-Magic Chef Mini Fridge converted to Fermentation Chamber (Dual stage temperature controller & heating blanket. You can brew any time of the year and any type of beer with this setup. Temperature control of fermentation is one of the key factors to making great beer.)
-Wing Style Bottle Capper
-Autosiphon
-Misc air locks & blow off tubes
-Misc sized grommets for carboys & 1 gal bottles
-Misc Brewing Salts for water correction
-Hop bag for additions while brewing or dry hopping
-Star San sanitizer for cleaning
-Carboy Brush for Cleaning
-Thermometer
-Hydrometer
-Two Scales (One for larger items, grains and hops, one for smaller, salts and spices)
-Stainless strainer
-1000ml flask for yeast starters
-Misc bottles, 16oz swing tops, 22oz bombers, and 12oz standard
-Corona Mill

I'm sure there are more things that will come with the sale, but that's what I can remember off the top of my head.

$400 obo

Melana, I'm in Lowell, MA currently.

Buko, I will split with the fermentation chamber setup if there are no interested buyers in the complete setup within the next few days.

Depending on location, I would be interested in: Kettle/lid, burner, wort chiller and 1000ml flask. I'm in the Boston area.

Just saw that your in Lowell. What would you be looking for the items in the previous post? (If your splitting) thanks!

If you're looking to part out I may be interested in the corona mill. What mods did you do to it and would you ship to Raleigh, NC?

Back