Welcome to The Craft Beer Make A Wish(Easy Version) Thread!!! Open to any member of 90+ days and 100+ posts. CONUS only.
1. A member will make a wish for several beers they would like to have.
2. Then, someone who is able to provide at least 2 beers on the list, will post up ‘that they can fulfill the wish and then post their own wish list of beers. Grants MUST be done in the open thread only.
3. Once you see the post fulfilling your wish, send a pm to that person with your shipping address.
4. Ship your wish fulfillment package in a timely manner. There is no quicker way to generate ire from your HBT peers than to leave them waiting. If there is a delay in getting it out...COMMUNICATE. We all know things pop up, be courteous and give your wish recipient a heads up.
5. If someone accepts to fulfill the current MAW and doesnt follow through, the unfulfilled wish list will be back up for grabs. As well, anyone that doesnt follow through may be prohibited from future MAW participation.
6. Shipping must include tracking, when you get the package sent out.... A) send the tracking info via PM to the recipient and B) Post in the open thread that a PM has been sent to the recipient with the tracking info. Do not post tracking info in the open thread. Doing so will result in being banned from the MAW, period.
7. Let the members know when youve received your package by posting up pictures of your MAW.
8. Please wait a week after fulfilling a wish before doing so again. This allows for others to participate in the thread.
9. This kind of thread ebbs and flows, sometimes it is extremely active, others it moves slow. Use this to judge if your wishes need to expanded.
10. REGULAR PRODUCTION AND SEASONAL RELEASES ONLY!!!!! If the beer is generally hard to find or very limited do not add it to your wish list or you'll be asked to remove it. The idea is that these beers should be easily available to the majority within the distribution area, this applies for seasonal releases as well. If its something you wait in line for at the brewery your in the wrong MAW.
Reminders and Suggestions:
-HBT is not responsible for any problems or mishaps should any arise
-Make sure your wish list is in the spirit of the Easy MAW. I know we all have a long wish list of beers we'd love to get our hands on. Just give them a look over before you post em up to be sure they are appropriate.
-Try to include 10 or more beers for your wish list. Having 10+ isnt mandatory but the more beers you list, the better the chance of someone having a few to grant.
-Trader Feedback should be used for these passes.
-You have to grant a wish before posting yours.
-This is not a contest of quantity or who can outdo who. At least 2 beers from the wish list and perhaps a few extras if you feel, especially homebrews!
Note: The following member will be moderating this thread. If you have any suggestions or if there are any along the way, please send a pm and theyll do their best to handle the situation. Allow them to address these situations via PM, rather than discussing it in this thread.
Thank you all and let the Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version) begin