Very proud ! - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Very proud !
Cool Brewing Giveaway - Supporting Membership Drive & Discount

Old 11-12-2007, 06:00 AM   #1
Gabe
It's a sickness!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2006
Central coast
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

So my LHBS just so happens to be 7 Bridges Organic Homebrew Supply in Santa Cruz. Some of you have ordered from them befor. This year marked a 10th anniversary for them and they celebrated by having a nation wide Organic Homebrew comp. All entries must be brewed with organic hops, malts and other sugar adjuncts. Some of you may have competed. I entered in the Belgian Strong Ale catagory with a Belg Blonde and ended up placing first in my catagory.
I was extremely proud of this award as this was my first attemp at brewing a belgian beer. I am not 1 to bragg , but I had to share with you guy's cause you have all helped me along the way. It was also interesting to read what a BJCP certified judge thought of my HB.
Cheers and Strong brewing, Gabe

Old 11-12-2007, 06:02 AM   #2
WOP31

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Liked 14 Times on 7 Posts

Sweet good job man! It's always nice to get some recognition for your hard work.

Cheers

Old 11-12-2007, 12:46 PM   #3
RLinNH
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Wrentham, MA
Liked 27 Times on 12 Posts

A Congrats from the East Coast. It's one heck of an accompishment IMHO to enter any Beer Competition and just Place, never mind coming away with the Gold. Awseome Job.

On Deck
Primary Sessionable IPA
Secondary MaiBock Helles has Wings 5
On Tap