Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Ohio HomeBrew Forum > brewing in circleville

Old 11-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #1
larrypmc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default brewing in circleville

I live around circleville working on my first batch . A friend of mine mentioned north high brewery for supplies . I went to check them out and was very happy with the visit. Good prices on supplies and great beer. I had their dark ipa and the citra ipa liked the citra better BUT both were very tasty.

Old 03-01-2015, 02:27 AM   #2
MichaelsBrewing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Greetings! I am also a roundtown brewer; you still at it? I got to Gentile's in Grandview Heights for my supplies.