Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North West USA > Washington HomeBrew Forum > Good Breweries in Seattle?

Old 11-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #11
mbaha
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

You can skip Pike, but you have to hit Maritime Pacific Brewing. Be sure to order onion rings. For dinner you can hit Hale's and after both of those you can head north a mile to a great pub called "Reading Gale" IIRC RIght next to the Tin Hat http://seattle.citysearch.com/profile/10793348 which has the BEST long island ice tea.

Old 02-20-2008, 02:14 PM   #12
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3001 Times on 2908 Posts
Likes Given: 148

Checking this thread after being back for quite some time. Just thought I'd update. I hadn't seen the replies before the trip. I did hit up Elysian, Pike BC, and Rock Bottom. Actually hit Pike twice. Thats where I had my first ever Barley Wine. Good Stuff. I never had a bad beer my whole 3 days there. Just wish I had a week to walk around Seattle and Sample. But i was able to hit one pretty much one place a night for dinner after working. I woulda went to the Tap House also but didn't notice it (walked right past it) on my way back to the hotel, but I also got half lost walking back to the hotel that night too after having no problems the first two nights (just to mention the brewery effects that night). Hope I get a ahcnace to go back out sometime. I've only been to one other place out west to Moscow Idaho to watch my bro graduate college (U of I) and don't think you can find a bad micro brew out west.

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas. :o - marubozo's mom