Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Kombucha & Fermented Tea Forum > Bottling & filling

Old 11-10-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
Queens
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Default Bottling & filling

I own a small kombucha business. I just received 8 fermenters that can brew 1100 gal. Of course, we don't plan on starting out using that much. I have an M20 pump that will pump 9 gal. per minute. This pump can pump into a carboy or some other tank. So here's the problem. . . I'm trying to find a cheap way to bottle this that would have 3 or 4 filling wands that I could put bottles on and take them off (I use a 12 oz. juice type bottle). I had seen in the forums where they were using these wands and someone built one out of plastic that could fill four bottles at a time. I was wondering if anyone could send me the plans to make this or if they had another suggestion. There was one gentleman on the forum who said he ordered a three siphon hose that he used for filling (?) If someone could shed some light and steer me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. If I could just fill a few hundred bottles in an hour, that would be great.