powering my mill !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i it saw yesterday on ebay...they don't ship to Canada...it's so crapp* living in Canada sometimes !!!

Chuckelb said:
I work at one of the Harbor freight stores. We don't have that orange drill anymore, this is the new version of it.... http://www.harborfreight.com/12-variable-speed-reversible-heavy-duty-d-handle-drill-69453.html I suspect HFT won't ship to Canada. If you'd like, we can work something out where I'll just buy it at the store and walk to the fed-ex store in our parking lot and ship it right to you. PM me if you're interested
That's the drill I use. Works awesome.

Go Chuckelb! Helping out a fellow HB'er!

Matc - quit your squawking, a canuck just got a nobel. I mean it's not a "real"* one, but it still comes with a good chunk of change.

* my lit friends would kick my butt if the heard me say that... Let me re-phrase, they'd try to kick my butt... errr... give me the stink eye... ok, they'd just look away.

Sure thing. If I can ever help out with something Harbor Freight related please let me know.

Back