Free ticket to GABF Thursday Night! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, we're in Denver for The Great American Beer Festival and have 1 extra ticket for Thursday nights session. We'll give it to the first person that replies AND can meet up with us here in Denver.

We'll also throw in a Kegconnection shirt for you to wear at the festival :) !

Also, we failed to mention this sooner but if you use the promo code HBTGABF on our site, you'll get 10% off your entire order. We also have FREE SHIPPING for orders $100+ (no promo code necessary).

cheers,

joshua

Thank you to Todd and all the group from Keg Connection.

They were fabulous in communicating with me where to meet them to pick up the ticket. Extremely polite as well. I can only imagine how good a transaction might be when they are receiving money rather than giving something away for free.

Thanks again!

Also, we failed to mention this sooner but if you use the promo code HBTGABF on our site, you'll get 10% off your entire order. We also have FREE SHIPPING for orders $100+ (no promo code necessary).

The coupon code works, but it isn't giving me anywhere near a 10% discount.

Subtotal: $304.85
Coupon (HBTGABF):
Remove -$6.50

Back