10% off all false bottoms, Free level 1 with pruchase of 15" false bottom and MORE!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/HomeBrewTalk Promotion.html

So check it out guys.. We have decided to partake in the summer of fun giveaways here on HBT and I know that only applies to premium memberships.

But we did put all false bottoms on sale while the giveaway is going on and that is open to everyone.

All false bottoms are 10% off

we're giving away a level 1 stand with all 15" hinged orders if ordered through the HBT giveaway promo on the site

and all of our 4 levels of whirlpool and mash paddles are on sale as well.

Follow the links in the HBT giveaway for all the sale prices.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f168/norcalbrewing-solutions-giveaway-436033/

Have any questions feel free to post em up here and I will be happy to answer them..

Cheers
Jay

Ended up purchasing one of these:
http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/product201.html

Nice sturdy construction. Box arrived totally demolished but just a peice of stainless inside and nothing was bent or anything. Looking forward to using it on 11/2.

The only thing I would say is the 2nd picture isn't accurate on there. It shows a chuck bit on the end and there isn't one (as is indicated by the 4th picture)... I was kind of expecting a 1/2" bit on the end but I'm good with it as is.

Nice sturdy construction. Box arrived totally demolished but just a peice of stainless inside and nothing was bent or anything. Looking forward to using it on 11/2.

The only thing I would say is the 2nd picture isn't accurate on there. It shows a chuck bit on the end and there isn't one (as is indicated by the 4th picture)... I was kind of expecting a 1/2" bit on the end but I'm good with it as is.

mors
Box was trashed huh? Damn USPS anyway! Glad it survived the trek though!
The ones with the chuck ends welded in are the "ultimate" I dont see the chuck in any of those picts. But let me look at it again.

Cheers
Jay

Damn it if you aren't right mors. Very sorry about that. The pict is coming down in 5 min. Hay I am going to PM you a free shipping promo for the mix up. Hope that's ok. Let me know man, I'll fix it any way I can....

Cheers
Jay

Awesome. Yeah it's no big deal. Just figured I would let you know about it in case it was a big deal to someone else... I use a 1/2" drill anyways so no worries.

Love the giveaway and it seems like your customer service is second to none. Looks like I'm going to have to order a custom false bottom from you guys as I never win anything. Besides, I don't want to wait any longer!

Love the giveaway and it seems like your customer service is second to none. Looks like I'm going to have to order a custom false bottom from you guys as I never win anything. Besides, I don't want to wait any longer!

Why, Thank you sir! I look forward to getting the order and getting it built for you..

Cheers
Jay

Yep..Were are going to keep it active till all the winners of the giveaway have claimed their prizes... The drawing starts Nov 3rd

Cheers
Jay

Will you still offer this promo after the winner is drawn? Who knows, maybe i will win the level 2 FB and just buy the L3 upgrade!

I would love to order one but after entering my info for the 5th time I gave up. I kept getting a credit card processing error complaining about my zip code, card number or expiration date. I verifed all info, even went as far as logging into my CC account online and confirming the correct address was on file as I just moved. Maybe I'll try again once the frustration level dies down.

Just tried another card, same thing. Am I the only one having this problem?????

I would love to order one but after entering my info for the 5th time I gave up. I kept getting a credit card processing error complaining about my zip code, card number or expiration date. I verifed all info, even went as far as logging into my CC account online and confirming the correct address was on file as I just moved. Maybe I'll try again once the frustration level dies down.

Just tried another card, same thing. Am I the only one having this problem?????

TNugent
Nope, I guess your not the only one, it looks like our PayPal C/C system took down the processing part of the site. We got it taken car of about an hour ago. Thanks for the heads up man!!

Cheers
Jay

Can you give me a rough estimate on the lead time for the keggle false bottom with the level 1 filter?

Can you give me a rough estimate on the lead time for the keggle false bottom with the level 1 filter?
If the order got in today it would ship Friday or Saturday. I am also trying to ship most orders Priority if I can and still only charge you guys the 9.95 shipping. I have spent the last 3 days in the fab shop getting caught up on the massive amount of orders that came in since the weekend. I have not seen the orders that came in last night but as of yesterday we were at a 1-2 day turn around for all non custom keggle orders. Some of the others that we build like the 55 gallon system is a few days out but for just a 15" reversed hinge with level 1,2 or 3 those are in stock and ready to ship.

Cheers
Jay

Back