So this morning I was packing up a shipment to fulfill someone's MAW
and had a couple of beers that almost fell off the shelf. Since I was in a generous mood I decided to pack those along with a home brew to send to someone as a surprise. Kind of like the concept of the (overall bad) movie Pay It Forward, but of course in this case it is beer. Knowing how many people on this site are extremely generous I thought others might want to build some beer karma doing the same thing.
So in that spirit I'm opening this thread. You could send it to someone you have traded with previously (as I am doing.) Or perhaps you know someone you'd like to send some beer to, but don't have their address. Ask someone who also knows that member if they have the address. Or, just post to the thread that you'd like to surprise someone - then someone else could forward another members address so you could send them beer. I don't expect this thread to take off like MAW
, but I also know that with as many generous people that are on this site I won't be alone.
The rules (yes, there are always rules);
1. No money can exchange hands as a part of this.
2. You and the recipient must be 21 years of age or older.
3. Enclose a note saying that this is a 'Beer it Forward' package (or after you see that the carrier has delivered it, send a message on here.)
4. The package should be at least 24 ounces, but no more than 75 (this is about an unexpected surprise, not blowing up someones porch.)
5. If you receive a package, please post a picture and leave iTrader feedback to the person who sent it to you (provided you know who it was.)
6. If you forward the address of another member to someone looking for a recipient, please don't use yours
7. If you know of someone that could use a pick-me-up or surprise like this but can't do it yourself, feel free to post that you know of someone.
8. Have fun and enjoy surprising someone!