You've pointed out a flaw with my recipe conversion, I think.
The original recipe was the extract version (before I switched to AG). I never checked gravity on extract batches, but if I plug that extract recipe into promash right now, I get an OG of 1.059.
I did measure gravity when I brewed this as AG, which was before I knew what my efficiency was going to be like (noob at AG when I made it). My AG batch came out to 1.052 OG (the aromatic malt was not in that batch) with my 75% efficiency.
So, it looks like my AG is way off from the extract version. Even with the aromatic in there, it would be only 1.054 @ 75%.
Now... both the extract and the AG versions were good, so I guess the range for this beer is 1.054 to 1.059.
If you want to get up to 1.059 with AG, you might have to adjust the amount of 2-row given whatever your efficiency is to get to that gravity.
For me, it looks like I would really need 10lbs of the 2-row instead of 9lbs.