Round 4 Begins!!! Another open ended one. Be sure your recipient cannot get the beer in their state.
Please read up before joining, be absolutely sure you can comply.
The main goal is to share beer that is not obtainable by the recipient. It does not have to be rare or limited stuff (it certainly can be though). Please read below for the entry rules:
Here are the rules for this round:
- 120 oz. of BOMBERS Minimum
. You can really send as much as you want, but you MUST send 120 oz. worth of Bombers. This means 22 oz., 16 oz., or 750 ml bottles.
- Send 1 piece of brewery swag
as well (Glass, keychain, bottle opener, tap handle, etc). Preferably very local stuff.
- MUST BE BEER YOUR RECIPIENT CANNOT GET IN THEIR STATE!!! Use www.Seekabrew.com
to know what is in their state (if seekabrew is incorrect, tough tootsies). You want the most local beer possible right? So SHIP the most local beer you can find. The more local, the better!
- You are to ship your box BY SEPTEMBER 27
(I will have you your address by Sept. 13). Two weeks to buy and ship is plenty of time.
- 100 post minimum to be eligible.
NEW MEMBER CLAUSE:
- I will allow 3 exemptions to this so as to allow some newer members entry. However, if you are one of the 3 under the 100 post minimum you will be expected to ship first. The member with your address will not ship until we have word that your package has landed safely. (If you are shipping to someone with over 100 posts you will ship as soon as you have your package ready, like normal)
The rest of the details:
When you post that you are in, PM me your address, and 1 style you DO NOT WANT. I.E. "I do not like wheats". If you include more than one dislike, I'll simply pass on the first one you listed.
I will cap this at 20 participants or whatever we have on Friday morning (Sept. 13), whichever we hit first. Once I have a list of all participants I will then randomly select who ships beer to who. You won't necessarily be shipping to the person that is shipping to you. If two participants happen to be in the same area, ill adjust it to change that.
Once I have my list of who ships where, ill pm each person the address and dislike of where they are shipping. Keep this secret, it'll make it more fun! You will then be expected to ship your beer, abiding by the rules above. Please pm me your tracking number when shipped. I will be sending my tracking info to one of you as well. We will all post our awesome hauls when received and enjoy!
Also, don't forget to leave iTrader feedback.
The forum is not responsible for anyone that abuses this swap-o-rama, we all take equal risk in participating.
Let me know if you have any questions.