Yes, yesterday I finally used my converted mash-tun and keggle. The only issue I ran into was that the stainless braids were WAY too fine/tight and wouldn't allow the mash-tun and keg to drain. They weren't really "clogged" up, but just too tight a braid to drain.
I tested them the night before with water and it went fine, but the extra sugars, grains, etc were too thick! So I had to auto-siphon from my mash-tun, through the screen on the funnel, into the keggle. Then after boiling, I had to do similar but ended up pouring most of it into the carboy. I don't know why I decided to put the braid in the keggle, other than hoping to keep some of that trub out of the primary. Oh well, lesson learned. So this week I'll replace those braids with some looser braids or just figure out how to get these to work.
My temperature in the mash-tun was PERFECT (155*F over an hour, did not lose a single degree). I did one stir at 30 minutes and it still didn't vary by enough for the digital probe to detect it!
My efficiency ended up being 72% (estimated 65%)!!
It was a Fat Tire recipe for anyone curious.
Next weekend I'm thinking of brewing Orfy's Hobgoblin Clone