• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 5 Brewing Books - Hops, IPA, Brewing Better Beer, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewThruYou

Reaction score
For the Love of Hops by Stan Hieronymus. New, never read.
IPA: Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of India Pale Ale by Mitch Steele
Brewing Better Beer by Gordon Strong - SOLD
Brewing Classic Styles by Jamil Zainasheff and John Palmer
Tasting Beer by Randy Mosher

$40 for remaining 4 books plus actual shipping. $40 for pickup near Ambler/Fort Washington, PA

I'm local and would take the Gordon Strong book for $10, if you're willing to split the lot up.

For the Love of Hops by Stan Hieronymus. New, never read.
IPA: Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of India Pale Ale by Mitch Steele
Brewing Classic Styles by Jamil Zainasheff and John Palmer
Tasting Beer by Randy Mosher

still available. $40 plus actual shipping or $40 local pickup near Ambler / Fort Washington.

Thought I had a deal, but it looks like these are back on the market. The 4 books listed in the first post are still available.

BrewThruYou said:
Thought I had a deal, but it looks like these are back on the market. The 4 books listed in the first post are still available.
If split- how much for IPA and or Hops? To 60565?

Back