Phew....!!!! My first batch (Frog 'n' Hound Pub Ale Clone) is in bottles and I've confirmed for myself what most of you have said about bottling. It's a big hassle and pretty messy. I wasted too much beer for my liking with no auto-siphon and a leaky bottling wand, but all in all I felt like it went ok, I ended up with 37 bottles and I'll definitely know what to have on hand for next time.
My second batch (Hoegaarden clone) is ready to rack into the secondary and tasting pretty good so far from the samples I've taken.
So anyway, thank you everyone at HBT for all the help getting me started and encouraging me to RDWHAHB.