first ever batch - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > first ever batch

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
acafro
Recipes 
 
Jun 2013
Woolwich, Maine
Posts: 50
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts



Just got to taste my first legit home brew!! made an american brown ale for my first batch. looks and tastes great! And I finished my dream kegorator!! complete with a 3 Korny keg system!


Click image for larger version

Name:	adam 2.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	143706   Click image for larger version

Name:	adam 1.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	143707   Click image for larger version

Name:	adam 4.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	143708  

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:31 PM   #2
Supurb
Recipes 
 
Feb 2012
West Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 201
Liked 14 Times on 11 Posts


wow you really put the horse before the carriage with kegaratore before the beer! haha, good work still got where you needed to go ! Congrats on the first batch, looks tastey. I'm going to go slam a beer in celebration.


__________________
http://www.BeerClings.com - Custom Reusable Beer Labels

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
acafro
Recipes 
 
Jun 2013
Woolwich, Maine
Posts: 50
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Supurb View Post
wow you really put the horse before the carriage with kegaratore before the beer! haha, good work still got where you needed to go ! Congrats on the first batch, looks tastey. I'm going to go slam a beer in celebration.
Ha! I it set up for commercial kegs, then converted it to Korney keg system for home brewing. And finished it off.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #4
freddyj
Recipes 
 
Nov 2012
DFW, Texas
Posts: 36
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Congrats on your first brew. I'm on my second and looking forward to many more.
__________________
tell her I'm not here....

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #5
bwarbiany
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
bwarbiany's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jul 2011
Mission Viejo, CA
Posts: 2,827
Liked 1268 Times on 699 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by acafro View Post

Ha! I it set up for commercial kegs, then converted it to Korney keg system for home brewing. And finished it off.
Congrats on the first batch! And welcome to the obsession!

I too had a commercial kegerator before I started brewing, but I bottled about a half-dozen batches before I converted it... I then wondered why I waited so long...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:30 PM   #6
acafro
Recipes 
 
Jun 2013
Woolwich, Maine
Posts: 50
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by bwarbiany View Post

Congrats on the first batch! And welcome to the obsession!

I too had a commercial kegerator before I started brewing, but I bottled about a half-dozen batches before I converted it... I then wondered why I waited so long...
I WILL NEVER BOTTLE AGAIN!

at least not to carb... I've got a makeshift bottling gun I stole from someone on this forum I'm looking forward to trying out.



 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will film from last batch stuck in primary hurt the next batch? impatient Beginners Beer Brewing Forum 24 04-27-2014 11:19 PM
SMaSH BIAB - low gravity batch? or smaller batch? signpost General Beer Discussion 10 10-23-2012 12:34 AM
4th Batch, 1st AG - Water, BeerSmith, Batch Sparge Questions delucr Beginners Beer Brewing Forum 10 12-20-2011 01:50 AM
Yes! Batch#3 under my belt! First mini-mash! First taste of Batch#2! Rook Beginners Beer Brewing Forum 9 03-05-2007 02:14 AM


Forum Jump