My second batch is a Blue Moon clone. I tested the FG on Saturday and it's sitting right at 1.010. As of today, it has been in primary 9 days and I am confident it is done fermenting.
Since this is a wit, should I go ahead and bottle it? I don't mind waiting but after the day I've had at work, some home brew bottling would be a nice way to take my mind off things for a little while.
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."