Breaking Bad! - Page 6 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Breaking Bad!

Old 08-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #51
GrogNerd
mean old man
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2012
Sterling, VA
Liked 2063 Times on 1293 Posts

POSSIBLE SPOILERS in white text. highlight to read

think that Hank will just come out and tell Jesse, "we know Walter White is Heisenberg, tell us what we need, we'll let you walk"

and

do you think that Jesse will rat Walter out?

END SPOILERS

drinking: Otto M. Gourd Pumpkin Barleywine, Jewel Thieves Apple Wine, Fresh Squee Zed IPA - bottle conditioning: LoCo Foot Barleywine, Basque cider - lagering : Schwarzbier - fermenting: apple wine, Skeeter Pee - on deck: Grodziskie

Old 08-22-2013, 06:59 PM   #52
jafo28
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2010
NJ
Liked 124 Times on 76 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrogNerd View Post

think that Hank will just come out and tell Jesse, "we know Walter White is Heisenberg, tell us what we need, we'll let you walk"

and

END SPOILERS
I was thinking this too, and I think he will.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:10 PM   #53
m3n00b
Recipes 

Apr 2013
Orange County, Commiefornia
Liked 154 Times on 117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonW View Post
Love the show. I worked with the sound engineers a couple of months back to do audio recordings of my car to be dubbed in for Walter's car. In the show Walter now has a new Chrysler 300 SRT8 (392CI/6.4L Hemi), but they wanted to kick up the audio a notch. Since my SRT8 is now supercharged and has a great sounding exhaust, we spent an afternoon doing low speed, high speed, swearving and all kinds of other maneuvers. With the exception of the first episode of the new season (it was edited last year), anytime you hear audio of Walter's car, it was me. I got to see several clips of the new season so that I could recreate the audio for it. I had 8 mic's on the car and another 3 sound guys in the road recording. It was a fun way to spend an afternoon!
Dude...I think they used your car sounds for the last episode. That's awesome.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:13 PM   #54
JonW
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2009
Huntington Beach ☼
Liked 247 Times on 154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3n00b View Post
Dude...I think they used your car sounds for the last episode. That's awesome.
Yes, they did.... smokey burnout and all.

Starting with that episode and continuing through the end of the season, any time your "hear" Walter in his black SRT8, that was me!

My Single Tier, 3 Pump, BCS-462, Brutus Build:..... [LINK]
My customized BCS-462 controller web interface:.. [LINK]
My 8 tap, 11 keg, upright Keezer build:.................... [LINK]

aiptasia Likes This 
Old 08-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #55
iaefebs
Recipes 

Aug 2010
West Coast, MI
Liked 245 Times on 177 Posts

Quote:

and

END SPOILERS
No way... you must have caught up on the episodes during the Summer, if you watched for the last 5 years from the beginning, in real time, you would know it ain't gonna happen. Hank will simply snap Jesse out of his " guilt trip funk" and get him thinking again.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:52 PM   #56
iaefebs
Recipes 

Aug 2010
West Coast, MI

I feel that putting the coordinates to the buried money on one lottery ticket will be Walters demise. I don't even know if any state allows a 3 digit number as a pick. Seems suspicious to me. I would have split the coordinates on a number of tickets. Unless, Walter is feeling like his memory is going. He never has had trouble remembering numbers before.

Old 08-23-2013, 01:30 AM   #57
GrogNerd
mean old man
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2012
Sterling, VA
Liked 2063 Times on 1293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaefebs View Post
No way... you must have caught up on the episodes during the Summer, if you watched for the last 5 years from the beginning, in real time, you would know it ain't gonna happen. Hank will simply snap Jesse out of his " guilt trip funk" and get him thinking again.
good call... I'm thinking you're right

it would depend on if Jesse ever found out about Jane, Brock or Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaefebs View Post
I feel that putting the coordinates to the buried money on one lottery ticket will be Walters demise. I don't even know if any state allows a 3 digit number as a pick. Seems suspicious to me. I would have split the coordinates on a number of tickets. Unless, Walter is feeling like his memory is going. He never has had trouble remembering numbers before.
might be for Skyler's benefit

drinking: Otto M. Gourd Pumpkin Barleywine, Jewel Thieves Apple Wine, Fresh Squee Zed IPA - bottle conditioning: LoCo Foot Barleywine, Basque cider - lagering : Schwarzbier - fermenting: apple wine, Skeeter Pee - on deck: Grodziskie

Old 08-23-2013, 02:33 AM   #58
m3n00b
Recipes 

Apr 2013
Orange County, Commiefornia
Liked 154 Times on 117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonW View Post

Yes, they did.... smokey burnout and all.

Starting with that episode and continuing through the end of the season, any time your "hear" Walter in his black SRT8, that was me!
That's sweet! I gotta see this ride of yours.

Old 08-23-2013, 03:14 AM   #59
iaefebs
Recipes 

Aug 2010
West Coast, MI

Quote:
good call... I'm thinking you're right

it would depend on if Jesse ever found out about Jane, Brock or Mike

might be for Skyler's benefit
Jesse is not going to find out about Jane, Brock or Mike. I thought about the Skyler benefit. I'm not sure she is smart enough. Walt could tell her but would she dig it up? Who would help her? Saul? Hank is smart enough to figure it out. What if in the end Saul ends up with everything?

Old 08-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #60
NervousDad
BFM
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2012
City of the Steamer
Liked 277 Times on 185 Posts

Hector worked with Walt(who he hated) to get Gus. Maybe that was foreshadowing for Jessie working with hank(who he hates) to get Walt.

I just don't know where Jessie's loyalty is right now , he knows Walt killed mike.