Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > FT: HF & Capt Lawrence ISO: ?
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2013, 03:17 AM   #21
Synaster
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 194
iTrader: (4)
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default

Both of those breweries are great! Whats the problem?


Synaster is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:25 AM   #22
MrNickVT
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont
Posts: 4,081
iTrader: (20)
Liked 1004 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeysab
You're joking, right? Do you think that Nick doesn't KNOW that he can fulfill the current MAW ? He wants to trade the beers he HAS for beers he WANTS. listen, this isn't a "is my beer ruined" thread where it goes in a million directions. The guy is trying to swap beers. He's basically being pestered to fulfill the MAW, since this isn't the only thread the guy called Nick out in. Have a little respect for his wish and keep the BS out of his thread.
I thank you for respecting my priorities mikey. Personally I've never had the rosso. Yet I've seen it among many maw lists. I don't feel the need to try it, and want to see what I can get for it! I'm a very honest and fair trader. Though I'm not going to lie, being called out in multiple threads is not cool. I feel as if people who are less involved then I am, should keep to themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to get this thread back on OT.


__________________
From high up in the Green mountains!
MrNickVT is offline
Johnnyhitch1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:32 AM   #23
J-Pizzel
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, Ca
Posts: 173
iTrader: (2)
Liked 23 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

I'd be interested in trading for those two DLs for a CR...

Send a PM if interested!
J-Pizzel is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:35 AM   #24
TNGabe
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,623
iTrader: (17)
Liked 2246 Times on 1519 Posts
Likes Given: 2346

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeysab View Post
You're joking, right? Do you think that Nick doesn't KNOW that he can fulfill the current MAW ? He wants to trade the beers he HAS for beers he WANTS. listen, this isn't a "is my beer ruined" thread where it goes in a million directions. The guy is trying to swap beers. He's basically being pestered to fulfill the MAW, since this isn't the only thread the guy called Nick out in. Have a little respect for his wish and keep the BS out of his thread.
Is this thread dry hopped with Simcoe or did it just get catty in here?

Hahahahahahaha
__________________
The only thing worse than dumping beer is serving beer you should have dumped.
TNGabe is offline
Johnnyhitch1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:39 AM   #25
TNGabe
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 6,623
iTrader: (17)
Liked 2246 Times on 1519 Posts
Likes Given: 2346

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNickVT View Post
I thank you for respecting my priorities mikey. Personally I've never had the rosso. Yet I've seen it among many maw lists. I don't feel the need to try it, and want to see what I can get for it! I'm a very honest and fair trader. Though I'm not going to lie, being called out in multiple threads is not cool. I feel as if people who are less involved then I am, should keep to themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to get this thread back on OT.
Whoops. I don't retract my last (absolutely hillarious) post, but yeah, it's your beer. I've got 1.5 beers on the current MAW, but gosh darn it one of them has the most evil a$$ bottle ever and I already gave one away and I want to drink it!

Again, slightly runk and dranting
__________________
The only thing worse than dumping beer is serving beer you should have dumped.
TNGabe is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:48 AM   #26
MrNickVT
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont
Posts: 4,081
iTrader: (20)
Liked 1004 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Pizzel
I'd be interested in trading for those two DLs for a CR...

Send a PM if interested!
Hahahahaha no offense. But you'd be better off going to the Winchester mystery house!!!!
__________________
From high up in the Green mountains!
MrNickVT is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:52 AM   #27
MrNickVT
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont
Posts: 4,081
iTrader: (20)
Liked 1004 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

This thread is now CLOSED. I'm putting towards a maw hit. Thanks for looking. I would love to try nebco beverages. After being called out, forca your on the top of my list as far as trades go.
__________________
From high up in the Green mountains!
MrNickVT is offline
Johnnyhitch1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:57 AM   #28
J-Pizzel
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Santa Cruz, Ca
Posts: 173
iTrader: (2)
Liked 23 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNickVT

Hahahahaha no offense. But you'd be better off going to the Winchester mystery house!!!!
I actually just drove by it.... Creepy
J-Pizzel is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:14 AM   #29
MrNickVT
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Essex Junction, Vermont
Posts: 4,081
iTrader: (20)
Liked 1004 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Pizzel

I actually just drove by it.... Creepy
Lol I grew up ( well until I was 6) in San Jose/
Hollister. I took the tour a couple years ago. I want to move back to SJ bad
__________________
From high up in the Green mountains!
MrNickVT is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #30
forcabrew
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere, Ct
Posts: 610
iTrader: (10)
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNickVT
This thread is now CLOSED. I'm putting towards a maw hit. Thanks for looking. I would love to try nebco beverages. After being called out, forca your on the top of my list as far as trades go.
Thanks Nick Pm me if your interested in anything.

Ed


forcabrew is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone near Lawrence have a corker? looneybomber Kansas HomeBrew Forum 4 06-28-2012 02:02 AM
Capt. Phil Harris of "Deadliest Catch" dies forcera General Chit Chat 2 02-10-2010 05:42 PM
ARR, The Capt be on board!!! Cpt_Kirks Introductions 5 06-01-2009 06:13 PM
Lawrence, Kansas here seanr9ne Introductions 1 03-13-2008 03:00 PM
Hello from Lawrence, Kansas! hinezilla Introductions 1 10-27-2007 12:18 AM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS