What kind of drunk are you? - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > What kind of drunk are you?

View Poll Results: What kind of drunk are you?
Angry 8 5.71%
Funny 83 59.29%
Flirty 50 35.71%
Beligerant 16 11.43%
Pass Out Early 17 12.14%
Black Out 12 8.57%
Do stupid things that end in mystery bruises 38 27.14%
Complete D-bag 4 2.86%
Very controlled and never out of hand 37 26.43%
Puke a lot 4 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2007, 04:54 PM   #1
Cheesefood
Recipes 

Jul 2005
Poo-Poo Land
Liked 42 Times on 29 Posts

What are you like when you get hammered?
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.

Old 10-20-2007, 05:06 PM   #2
Cheesefood
Recipes 

Jul 2005
Poo-Poo Land
Liked 42 Times on 29 Posts

I'm infamous for passing out. Just about all of my friends have pictures of me sleeping while sitting up. Used to be very embarassing, now I just accept that a hard night of drinking is going to end with me falling asleep on someone's couch, typically with my shoes still on. I don't get angry or fighty, just pass out suddenly.

I used to black out and do some really stupid stuff but I trained myself to pass out instead of being beligerent.
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.

Old 10-20-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
MTpilot

Recipes 

May 2007
Billings, Montana
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

been awhile since i've had a mystery bruise.

probably means i'll wake up with one tomorrow.
Planning: ?

Old 10-20-2007, 05:10 PM   #4
c.n.budz

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Pistol Wavin' New Haven, for now...
Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

I tend to be a very social drunk, unless tequila is involved then things can get messy... I very rarely touch tequila anymore. I do end up with mystery bruises pretty often though...

Always do sober what you do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. -Ernest Hemingway

Old 10-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #5
Ó Flannagáin
Recipes 

Jan 2007
Wichita Falls, Tx
Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts

I put funny and bruises. Bruises for sure, and well, I might/might not be funny, but I think I'm a ****ing hoot...

EDIT: I also put flirty, I tend to think I'm a sexual god, so I tend scare of chicks pretty well too.... this is of course when I'm absolutely hammered only

Old 10-20-2007, 05:17 PM   #6
WortMonger
United States Mashtronaut
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2006
Edmond, OK, Oklahoma
Liked 33 Times on 31 Posts

I get frickin retarded funny. I can hold mine though so I usually end up being the responsible one, at least I am the one they ask to talk to the cops.

"It's like a 15.5 gallon Mr. Beer!"

Old 10-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #7
landhoney

Recipes 

Apr 2007
West Palm, FL
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Can't you make this poll where you see who picked what?

Old 10-20-2007, 05:20 PM   #8
JnJ
Recipes 

Feb 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Depending on what I'm drinking and what group I'm with, I can be just about all of those. Usually though I'm a happy drunk if I stick to beer.

Old 10-20-2007, 05:25 PM   #9
sause
Steel Comma Ale & Lagery
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2004
Menomonee Falls WI
Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

I choose funny and it's true but I also my ADD kicks in and I want to do something always.

Old 10-20-2007, 05:28 PM   #10
talleymonster

Recipes 

Dec 2005
Liked 22 Times on 12 Posts

When I was younger, like 19-ish I was the guy that everybody had to babysit an hour into the party because I did a bunch of kegstands and Jager bombs within the first hour. I would have all kinds of mystery bruises and my wallet would be empty.

One time, me and my SWMB0 went to a friends new years party. We all ended up getting smashed. We all stripped down to our undies and climbed into the hot tub. I had draped my pants over the balcony. I didn't realize that my wallet and keys had fallen out. We called a cab and went home. Couldn't find my wallet to pay the guy. I had money in the house to pay him, but I couldn't find my keys either. The cabbie had to drive us back to the party to look for my wallet and keys, and once we found them all he had to drive us back home. It ended up being a 70$ cab ride. SWMBO was pissed!

Another time me and SWMBO had gotten into a fight. She left to go be with her friend. My buddy came over with an 18 pack of Miller High Life and we got $hitfaced. Then he left I started to feel bad about fighting with SWMBO, so I walked to the gas station and bought a 40oz Budweiser and a 40oz Steele Reserve and walked 2 miles to her friends house. They opened the door to me passed out at the foot of her stairs. They had to carry my pathetic ass to the car. SWMBO put me to bed and I proceeded to vomit all over myself and all over our bed and carpet.

Now I like to be in control a little more. I also have a much higher tolerance than I used to! I'll get drunk, but I won't do anything stupid. And once I've had a few beers, I won't set foot in my car unless I'm completely able to drive. I like to have a good time with my buddies, but still remember everything we did the night before.
And being a Dad now, I won't ever drink so much that I couldn't take care of her if she woke up at night.

Last time I got really drunk was when my parents came out to babysit.