July sale $43 15" Jaybird false bottoms from Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well July is here again and time for the Nor Cal Brewing Solutions False Bottom sale.
This year we are going to be selling 15" false bottoms for $43. We are only going to sell 50 at this price so get em' while you can!

This offer will last the entire month of July 2013! So if you want a fully tig welded, hinged false bottom with your custom options for less then anywhere, respond to this thread for the HBT only promo code.

Options include
TIG welded handle $7.99

We will be happy to sheer your false bottoms and TIG weld on a hinge for ONLY $16.99

And as always we will drill a hole for ONLY .99 (any size you want)

If you're building a MLT look at the level 1 stands we still have those on sale for $16.99 (reversed hinge, or no hinge required on your false bottom) and if you want a false bottom system that will break out those pellet hops from clogging your plate chiller look no further than the level 3 stand under your 15" false bottom.

This is an HBT only Promo so respond to this thread for the Promo code.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.c.../sparge-arm-399457/&__utmv=-&__utmk=237108224

Cheers
Jay

Riored4v
PM replied.
The level 1 is a great choice for a MLT. Dont forget I can drill the hole any size you want. Just leave me a comment at checkout.

Cheers
Jay

I need one with a reverse hinge, handle, level 1 filtration and hole please! I also need a diptube for the false bottom if you have those. Stoked on this deal!!!

I would like a promo code please!

One quick question, I'm gathering pieces for 3 vessel electric eherms with bottom drain 50 L kegs. I think I need a level 3 filtration in the BK to make sure all the hop pellet will be caught, will it fit over the drain hole ?

I would like a promo code please!

One quick question, I'm gathering pieces for 3 vessel electric eherms with bottom drain 50 L kegs. I think I need a level 3 filtration in the BK to make sure all the hop pellet will be caught, will it fit over the drain hole ?

Yep. All the 50L kegs we have here are a 15" false bottom and yes the level 3 works just fine. Are you doing an inverted keg or are you doing a welded bottom drain?

PM send with the Promo code..

Cheers
Jay

I'm going inverted keg with tri clamp, I have 1 of the three keg bottom already cut. I'm not sure I should be inverting the BK. For the Mash tun what level of filtration is required ?

Been AG brewing for a little over a year with three keggles I built from "trash" kegs (found them in a junk yard while looking for jeep parts). Time to update the MLT from a mesh line to an actual false bottom; no time like the present...

I'm going inverted keg with tri clamp, I have 1 of the three keg bottom already cut. I'm not sure I should be inverting the BK. For the Mash tun what level of filtration is required ?
A level 1 stand will work great for the inverted MLT

Been AG brewing for a little over a year with three keggles I built from "trash" kegs (found them in a junk yard while looking for jeep parts). Time to update the MLT from a mesh line to an actual false bottom; no time like the present...

Pm's sent..

Cheers
Jay

Responding to thread for promo code please.

Need a 15" reversed hinge w/level 1 filter stand, standard dip tube, & compression fitting.

Thanks in adavnce

I need one with a reverse hinge and hole please! I'll need a dip tube for the false bottom also.
Just cant decide on what level stand for my mashtun 1 or 3??
Thanks Jay

I need a 2 False Bottoms, 1 with basic stand, 1 with level 3 filter. No holes needed as I have a bottom draining MLT and BK. If you could send the code I'll order ASAP.

Hay guys I am out of town till Friday...I will send everyone a code when I get back....Or if you want feel free to calm the store give them your username on HBT and they will give you the code..

Cheers
Jay

Back