Anyone used this? Sanke to corny conversion kit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I got mine about a month ago, it works great haven't had any problems and it makes it much easier to connect a commercial keg without having to swap lines, if you use commercial kegs and ball locks I highly recommend it. image.jpg

That's awesome. My wedding banquet hall will serve my homebrew. I figure this is the cheapest way. So I can just get this setup and a coupler. Carbonate at home via ball lock system. Then bring it to the banquet hall and they will be all set?

I'm confused, a hall is going to have a commercial setup this it so you can serve commercial kegs with a corny keg system or are you using sanke kegs for your homebrew?

These are nice but the cheap option is to use MFL tailpieces and MFL disconects. Then you can just unscrew the lines from the disconnects and attach them to the coupler.

I bought a set of these a few months ago and they work great! True, there are cheaper options but not nearly as clean and convenient. The ability to swap out a sanke keg in my kegerator without needing any tools was worth the cost for me.

I'm confused, a hall is going to have a commercial setup this it so you can serve commercial kegs with a corny keg system or are you using sanke kegs for your homebrew?

The hall only uses sanke. So I have to fill and carbonate a sanke for them to use. Just trying to find the simplest way to do it. This kit only costs $28. I'd rather be able to swap these on the coupler than change my current line setup.

Back