Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > A Few Recipes
Old 10-18-2007, 12:06 AM   #1
Orange whip?
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default A Few Recipes

I am not sure were I read it, probably everywhere. However I have come to the conclusion that you need to fine tune a few recipes before moving to another (See how good you can make it).
I have been making beer about a year now and other than BM's Nerria Sevada I have not made the same recipe twice. Honestly a year is not a very long time. Being able to make good enough beer I wanted to do it all.
I think my goal in the next few months will be to make really good beer of one style and then add another.

I am not sure where I was going with this but I sure had a head of steam when I started.

Old 10-18-2007, 12:10 AM   #2
Maniacally Malty
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 253 Times on 129 Posts

I rarely brew the same beer twice. i'm always trying different variations...but make sure you document everything so when you find that heavenly beer, you can make it forever!!!!!

Easy Partial Mash Brewing - Stovetop All-Grain Brewing

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

We will remember...