Been MIA for a while with work, life, etc .
The thermoelectric device experiment failed ...nowhere near the amount of BTUs to get the job done .
In the meantime, Zach made me a nice 6" dia. stainless immersion coil that I silver soldered into the 2nd hatch that I had .
Then I found a Kenmore 50 pint dehumidifier for $20. After a good cleaning, I was able to modify it and was able to insert the evaporator into the water reservoir to directly chill the glycol....the collection reservoir holds about 9 quarts of glycol.
Once I had that done, I built a controller box with two STC-1000s. One of the controllers monitors the glycol temp and cycles the dehumidifier on/off to chill the glycol. The second STC-1000 monitors the fermenter temp, and cycles a fountain pump on/off to pump the glycol through the stainless coil inside the fermenter.
it's been working for 24 hours like a charm ...I'd call it a success