It's my understanding that if you just leave it in the secondary once fermentation is complete you should be able to store it for a long time. I have a friend who was just given a 5gal batch of RIS that had been sitting in the secondary for over a year and it only improved. The alchohol content should keep off any I faction providing you don't keep opening the carboy for one reason or another. Just put it in the dark and leave it until your ready for it.
" life is like a case of beer, you must enjoy it every day"
- ToastedBlonde Ale in Bottles
- Zesty Pale Ale in primary #1
- Belma 60 IPA in primary #2
- Belgian Wheat IPA in primary #3
- White IPA on deck
- ESB on deck
* Member of the Maniacal Association of Shoreline Home-brewers, CT