I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience while waiting for us to sort out things out. I also want to make clear to everyone what the issue was and how it has been resolved.
What happened was that one person edited the total bags column. That caused too few bags of BD-MOPA and CM-PALE to be transferred to the order summery page. That in turn effected the number of bags that I had ordered. How we determined this was BrayngleBrau looked at all of the changes to those cells threw the life of the sheet. So we know who made the changes and when they took place. If I had checked the sheet line by line I would have caught it but I did not. The reason that I didn't do that is we had never had an error with the sheet. We have had a couple errors from NCM shorting the order or a torn bag but never a sheet error. So I assumed that the out put of the sheet was good. As of now that same error can not occur because with the help of Gdingman I locked the those parts of the sheet.
So the up shot of the whole thing is that as of this point everyone who was shorted bags was refunded their money via PayPal.
Going forward I am thinking of implementing a few new rules to make sorting paying and pick up easier.
1. I am going to limit the types of grain that can be ordered. I understand that people have a type of grain they like to use but ordering 3 or 4 types of 2 row is crazy
2. I am going to look in to an electronic form of payment either Amazon or Google what ever is easy and free.
3. Only after the sort is double checked will non sorters be allowed to come into the sorting area.
4. Grain leaves one order at a time. I will call your name you will confirm that your order is complete.
5. Everyone helps carry orders to peoples cars. Also you should stick around to help with this even if your order is put away.
6. If there is a shorted bag or damaged in shipping the bag will be drop shipped to the pickup location or my house ASAP
I am going to be taking a break from doing the grain buy for a month or so. Honestly how things went last Sunday was very stressful for me. With trying to get a new business off the ground I am really spreading myself too thin.
The mistake was mine. I don't know how I could have messed up the sheet, it was certainly unintentional, but I guess I did. However, I acted like an ass, and I'm sorry for that. I apologize to to crazyirishman and all involved.