I'm in the middle of spring cleaning my brew area and have a number of random things that I'm offering up. I'm in Marietta, GA (East Cobb) and don't want to ship any of this since, so just local pickups only please:
- 2 Ball Lock Kegs - $40 ea. or $70 for the pair (SOLD)
- Hop blocker (as used in Kal's Electric setup) - $30 (SOLD)
- 18" x 5" drip tray - $15 (SOLD)
- 32qt (8gallon) boil kettle w/ball valve and thermometer (the model is this one). Not sure what the discoloration is but assuming its from the direct heat of propane $50 (SOLD)
- 48 16oz Grolsch-style brown swing-top bottles - $25 (SOLD)
- ~24 regular 12oz bottles of varying sizes - Free (SOLD)
- 2 Mr. Beer Fermenters - Free (SOLD)
- 12 1L Mr. Beer Bottles - Free (SOLD)
- 7 3pc Ball Valves (like these) - $10/ea (1 SOLD to GulfbrewMd, 3 SOLD to dcHokie and 3 SOLD to cank).
- ~50ft stainless steel 1/2" coil (would still need to be properly coiled for a heat exchanger in a HERMS or a IC) - $40
- 20lb CO2 tank - $50
PM me with any questions. As I said, local pickup as most of this stuff is too bulky to ship.