Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Ohio HomeBrew Forum > Co-brewing in Columbus

Old 07-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #11
theichthus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Fellas! I live in Canal Winchester and work on the SE side... Any of you in SODZ? I am not. I have arranged some bulk grain buys in the past with local brewers where we can buy a pallet full for CHEAP. Anyway, my brewing fervor is growing so I need to get connected to the community! I am working on an E HERMS system (Kal clone) obsessively.

Old 07-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #12
Dolomieu
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 77 Times on 67 Posts
Likes Given: 144

I'm in SODZ. The meetings are laid back and there is plenty of home brew flying around. also you don't have to be a member to attend a meeting. Just go check it out. there is actual a summer picnic happy soon but preregistration was needed. i'm not going but it sounds like fun. your ability to get grain in bulk will make you many friends and i hope i hear about it before you purchase next time. I can usually get a good deal on bulk grains but my buddy isn't in town much any more.

Old 07-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #13
jbhistory
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 12

I really need to be checking here more often, my notifications are coming about a week late. I had never heard of SODZ till just now! I am going to pm both of you with my contact info, may be easier to get something going! I am very interested I learning about your grain contact!i just bought a 1960's fridge and just reworked it to hold a corny keg, and I am about to do my first kegging of an Irish Ale.

Threat of a Consequence Brewery- TOAC

Bottled: Drinked.... Dranked.... Drunk(ed)
Primary: Jagged Brick English Brown
Secondary:
On Deck: Toddig Wee Heavy Scottish Ale