Who wants a free tap handle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlsBrewing

Reaction score
So I decided to combine my two hobbies, home brewing and making items out of concrete, and designed a concrete tap handle. Unfortunately I got ahead of myself and made the handle before I got around to making a kegerator. I am eventually planning on selling these in my etsy shop but need to do some testing/refining on the design.

I am looking for someone in the Louisville area that uses their taps frequent enough to give me good feedback on the design, functionality and durability. I would also possibly need to photograph the handle installed on a tap. In return, you will be able to keep the handle and in the event design changes need to be made you will get to keep a handle of the final design.

In the event multiple people reply I will go with first come first serve. Thanks.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Thats pretty cool. It is really heavy? Let me know when you need a tester in Las Vegas.

It is actually not too heavy at all considering the material. I imagine it is lighter than a lot of larger traditional handles.

If no one is interested locally I'll keep you in mind to give it a try.

I'm in Alabama ill take it if noone else. Let me know about shipping costs.

Back